Friends of Thetford Forest (FoTF) Corporate Membership
Frienda of Thetford Forest Corporate Membership Scheme is open to all businesses in East Anglia and demonstrates commitment to the environment and support for the Public Forest Estate which includes Thetford Forest.
Corporate Members' subscriptions help finance projects to enhance the forest for wildlife and for people.
For an annual membership of £300, corporate members benefit from:
- Two complimentary tickets with a picnic hamper for a High Lodge Forest summer concert of your choice
- A further ten tickets at a 10% discount
- Four complimentary site entry passes for High Lodge Forest Centre (car registration system for employees only)
- A special annual event to learn more about the forest
- A Christmas tree
- Publicity in the twice-yearly newsletter and at High Lodge Centre
FoTF Corporate Members' Subscriptions have funded:
- Interpretation Leaflets at Lynford Arboretum
- The photographic record of conservation work at Mildenhall Warren Lodge
- Interpretation at Ickburgh Warren Lodge
Corporate members' subscriptions help Friends to help the forest. If you know of a business keen to join, or would like more details of the corporate membership scheme, then please contact the Chair via firstname.lastname@example.org
The current FoTF Corpoate members are: